Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Confessions of a Wanderer










In this darkness i am,
Alone and it's cold,
Even my Shadow is gone,
And there's no hand for me to hold...

The path is long,
With many ups and downs,
And i hide all sorrows,
Behind the mask of a clown...

The Sun is shining bright,
But all i see is the Dark,
It's not the absence of light,
But something happened to my heart...

No-one gives me love,
So i seek it in hate,
This is how life treats me,
I don't curse my fate!

Thick haze surrounds me,
That's why my vision isn't getting clearer,
I wish to be with those people,
Who are to me Dearer...

I will keep following my dreams,
Until i am done,
Because i read it somewhere,
"IF YOU WANT TO SHINE, FIRST YOU
NEED TO BURN LIKE A SUN!!!"

Bilal Lashari Copyrights © 2010

17 comments:

  1. Your style is improving. Your expression is clear but also you are learning that the reader also wants to enjoy your expression, however difficult it may be. Well done brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poesy! Cheers for creating such a great work of art. I seemed to have been lost in the truth of your enchanting words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @John thanks alot....
    @Queen thanks to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An extremely Pessimist view of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love It........What a perfect choice of Words....Seriously its your hidden Talent Bilal.......inshallah one day you will touch the sky through your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Umair yeah you may say that it's a pessimistic approach towards life but not for the one who has suffered such things!

    @Hammd Thanks from the bottom of my Heart! Insha Allah i hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful poem!
    i love reading the poems of non professional poets, as i m also among the one.
    Nice effort!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Reebz thanks a lot for the praise... good to hear that you are also a poet :) good keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. In this poem you describe beautifully your sadness and sense of alienation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Nothingprofound Thanks....You observed it well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @AD Thanks for your valuable remarks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. heart touching! I wanna cry now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Confessions of a Wanderer:
    "And i hide all sorrows,
    Behind the mask of a clown..."
    i really loved it because i think these lines some how depicts my condition too.
    its so great one urs best poems to me i really really liked it..!

    "No-one gives me love,
    So i seek it in hate,
    This is how life treats me,
    I don't curse my fate!"
    n these lines are simply mind blowing ur
    is poem made me speechless...! =) hats off...!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thnx everyone :)
    @Hiba don't cry ... always smile

    @Marballa live your life happily and don't give place to sorrows in your life. they can only ruin it. thnx for your appreciation :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah you are quite right..!! Good work needs appreciation..!! I am glad thanks for lovely advise...!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your words are as valuable as your presence on this blog.