Monday, April 5, 2010

These Walls


















The Voice i hear in this silence,
Encourage me to break these walls,
Which have broken my fragile dreams,
Now I’m afraid that i might fall;

Illusions i see in my thoughts,
Remind me of days when with fate i fought,
Just like a warrior with a sword in hand,
Aims to win battle or die making enemy crawl;

Everyone so consumed in their masquerade,
No-one seems to hear my calls,
The Voice i hear in this silence tells,
Me to get up and Break these Walls………………

Bilal Lashari Copyrights © 2010

4 comments:

  1. well, this is truly great! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is truly brilliant...I like your style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Voice i hear in this silence,
    Encourage me to break these walls,
    Which have broken my fragile dreams,
    Now I’m afraid that i might fall.."
    such a great thoughts. sometimes when darkness spred all over its the courage which made
    u overcome it..! I love the theme n its sipmly nice..!

    ReplyDelete

Your words are as valuable as your presence on this blog.